The H2 Bike Run Free Trial gives a 1 day peak time access to the club.
- Access to bike park
- Use of showers and changing facilities
- Access to gym
- Use of locker on each visit or for duration of trial (the latter is delivered on request and subject to availability)
- Towel on each visit
- 1 x H2 Ride Spinning® or H2 Fit class credits (1 credit =1 class)
All monthly memberships include (within stated times):
- Access to bike park (subject to availability)*
- Use of showers and changing facilities
- Access to core conditioning gym**
- Use of locker for duration of visit
- Towel on each visit
- Use of H2 Ride Spinning® bikes out of class times
- H2 login and access to online booking system
* H2 Runner and H2 Off Peak members are not allowed to use the bike park.
** H2 Off Peak members are not allowed to use the core conditioning gym.
All other services are available on a pay per use basis. These include:
- H2 Ride Spinning classes® (after credits expire)
- H2 Fit (Pilates, TRX, Cross Fit & Boxercise)
- Personal Training
- Dry cleaning and laundry services
- Permanent monthly locker rental
- Services by Osteon
- Bike Servicing and Retail (members receive 10% off for clothing and accessories but excluding workshop items such as bike parts and services)
Pay As You Use
Pay As You Use members have full use of our changing rooms, showers, towel (one per visit), a locker (one per duration of visit) and can only access the club when they have a reserved place for a class that they are attending or time of usage. They receive 10% off off for clothing and accessories but excluding workshop items such as bike parts and services.
A Joining fee of £14.99 is payable on all H2 memberships.
Memebership Payments and Cancellations
Monthly members - your invoice date starts from the date you join H2. Direct debits are collected 12 days after your invoice start date.
E.g. A member joining on the 5th of May will have an invoice period which runs from the 5th May to the 4th June and their direct debit will be collected on the 17th of May to cover the period 5th May to 4th June. Subsquent direct debits will always be on the 17th of the month to cover the invoice period 5th June to 4th July etc.
H2 do not pay any refunds for member's cancelling their membership. The invoice period is always used as the reference for a member's cancellation and NOT the member's direct debit date.
E.g. Using the above example, if a member cancels their membership on or before the 4th June then no money will be collected from their direct debit on the 17th June as they are not a member of H2 for the period 5th June to 4th July which the direct debit on the 17th June covers. However, if the member cancels on the 5th June or later on in the new invoice month then they are cancelling in the new invoice month (5th June to 4th July) and therefore the direct debit on the 17th June will be collected as normal and the member's direct debit will only be cancelled from the 17th July.
Visitors to our Web site are required to accept the following terms and conditions in return for the information given about us, our business and the services we provide through our Web site.
Conditions Of Use
- We use our reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on our web pages. Information is for guidance only and is not intended to form any part of a contract and can be subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages, any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material contained on them.
- The information on these web pages has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation.
- You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of our web pages is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
- We do not accept any liability in connection with any third party web sites which may be linked or accessible through our own Web site and we do not endorse or approve the contents of any such site. In relation to a dispute arising out of this Web site you the user and we, H2 Clubs Ltd agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Except where expressly stated to the contrary the text and graphics in the information contained in this Web site is the copyright of H2 Clubs Ltd. You may download or print out individual selections of these web pages only if explicitly used for your own personal information and not to be publicly reproduced. Permanent copying or storage of whole or part of this Web site or the information contained in it or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether on paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.
- The entire contents of these web pages remains our property and is copyright with all rights reserved.
Data Protection Act 1998
Club Opening Times and Usage
- Monthly Members (exluding H2 Off Peak): Monday to Friday: 06:00 – 21:30. Saturday: 10:00 – 16:00. Sunday: Closed.
- H2 Off-Peak members: Monday to Friday: 11:00 - 21.30. Saturday: 10:00 - 16:00. Sunday: Closed.
- Pay As You Use members only have access to the club when they have a reserved place in a class that they are attending. If you require access to the club outside of a class then you have to join on an individual or corporate membership.
- Club opening times will be clearly displayed within the club. Members will be given 14 days notice of any seasonal or holiday changes to the club opening hours. H2 has the right to close the club and or any of its facilities at any time for the purpose of cleaning, decorating and or repairs and maintenance.
- Members must ensure they cease use of the club facilities at least 15 minutes before the club closing time to allow adequate time for showering and dressing.
- Whilst using the club we request that the correct attire be worn at all times. Training shoes must be worn at all times whilst using the exercise facilities.
Health and Safety
- Only the main club entrance is to be used when entering and leaving the club.
- All health and safety guidance material posted in the club must be adhered to at all times.
- Fire exits are clearly marked and are there in the interest of safety. Please do not interfere with these under any circumstance.
- Please conduct yourself in a well mannered fashion at all times.
- If you appear intoxicated, you will be refused entry or asked to leave the premises.
- If you have a guest accompanying you in the club, please ensure that they conduct themselves in a quiet well mannered fashion, and comply with all the club rules.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry at all times and to terminate memberships with immediate effect.
- If your membership is expelled, you will forfeit all privileges of membership.
- Any complaints unresolved at the time of any incident will be referred to and dealt with by the manager.
- All items left in any H2 locker is done so at the users risk. H2 cannot be held responsible under any circumstance, should theft or damage to belongings and possessions occur.
- With the exception of designated hired lockers, all other lockers are for use only when you are on the club premises. Use of the lockers whilst not using the club is strictly prohibited. The locker system contains a time-lock mechanism that will activate if a locker is used over and above a set period of time.
- With the exception of specified hired lockers, all other lockers will be emptied of their contents at the end of every evening. All items removed will be retained for 30 days thereafter. After 30 days, all locker contents will be donated to charity.
- Lockers are designed specifically for the storage of clothing and toiletries. H2 has the right to open any locker they feel is being misused with the contents and/or offending items being removed.
- Access to a hire locker will be denied to any member who has an account in arrears. H2 has the right to open your locker, remove all items, and make the items available for collection by you for up to 30 days thereafter. After 30 days, all locker contents will be donated to charity.
Bike Park / Parking
- No bikes are to be ridden in the Bike Park.
- All bikes left in any H2 Bike Park area are done so at the owner’s risk. H2 cannot be held responsible under any circumstance, should theft or damage occur to any bikes.
- Please ensure that when you leave the H2 Bike Park your bike is securely locked; and any lights or bike attachments have been removed.
- Bikes can be left overnight but we must stress for no more than one night. The bike park works on a first come first served basis and bikes found to be left more than one night may be removed from the bike park.
- CCTV has been installed within H2 Bike Parks to assist in the running and operation of the Bike Park. The CCTV is installed to act as a theft deterrent to criminal activity. We are obliged by law to display that CCTV is in operation in the Bike Park. No guarantee is given to the security of your bike whilst in the Bike Park where CCTV is installed.
- Any non-members found to be using the bike park will have their bike locked and the owner will have to pay the H2 Cyclist monthly membership fee to secure the release of their bike.
Core Conditioning Zone
- Members must be dressed in suitable attire at all times when on club premises and appropriate exercise attire is required whilst partaking in any exercise activity. Direction on the correct attire can be obtained from the management who may, at their discretion, require you to leave an area of the club, if your attire is not considered suitable.
- Help us to keep the equipment hygienically clean by sanitising and wiping down after use.
- We offer the best personal training service so you cannot bring your own personal trainer into the club.
- We ask that you ‘work in’ with other members whilst training in the Core Conditioning Zone to assist with the smooth running of the area.
- H2 will be entitled to make alterations, carry out repairs or maintenance without prior notice, though of course, every consideration will be made to minimise inconvenience.
- Members must be a minimum of 16 years old.
- H2 offer no refunds for non-usage of club facilities.
- No pets other than guide dogs are allowed on the premises.
- Only one person is permitted in a shower cubicle at any one time.
- Photography is prohibited throughout the club at all times.
- Smoking is prohibited throughout the club.
- You agree to comply with the Rules of Membership and all Terms and Conditions.
- Management reserve the right to change fees and payments for the good and benefit of the club.
- If we take no action or let you off any breach of this agreement or give you extra time to pay or comply, it will not stop us enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly at a future date.
- We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notice to you if you are in breach of the Clubs Rules.
- The club shall not be responsible for the personal belongings (including bicycles and accessories) of the members or visitors.
Pre-Exercise Medical Screening
- Do you have a history of heart problems?
- Do you have a history of lung problems?
- Have you had chest pains or a tightness in the chest?
- Do you suffer from exercise induced asthma or other respiratory problems?
- Do you suffer from headaches/fainting/dizziness?
- Do you have pain/limited movement in any joint that could be made worse by a change in your physical activity?
- Do you have diabetes?
- Do you have epilepsy?
- Have you had a recent operation / chronic illness / injury?
- Are you pregnant / post natal?
- Do you know of any other reason why you should not do physical activity?
- Do you have high blood pressure?
- Is there a history of heart problems in your family?
- Do you have a back problem that could be made worse by physical activity?
- Do you smoke?
- Are you currently taking any medication?
If you have answered yes to any questions 1 – 12, we strongly recommend that you obtain your doctor’s consent prior to exercise, and undertake an induction programme prior to using the facilities. If you answered yes to questions 13 – 16, you are advised to limit your activities to a moderate intensity.
To ensure maximum physical fitness to you and to increase your safety within the fitness club, we strongly recommend that you undertake a monitored personal training session whatever your physical condition.
If you have any injury or condition you would like to outline, please click on the link below. This information will remain with your personal details in your online account.
- I am aware of and understand the potential risks associated with physical exercise and I am voluntarily partaking in these activities with knowledge thereof.
- I have had the opportunity to ask questions regarding activities, use of equipment, other related activities. Any questions I have asked have been answered to my satisfaction.
- The questionnaire attached hereto has been completed to the best of my knowledge and belief.
- I understand that if there is a change in my condition at all, I must inform the Club Management in order that my training can be re-assessed.
- Without prejudice to the above, H2 Clubs accepts no liability for loss or damage of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising caused to me or suffered by me whilst on the premises, UNLESS such loss or liability is caused by the negligent act of the Club.
- I have read, and understand the Pre exercise medical questionnaire and the rules implemented by the club, and I agree to abide by them.