It is important that you read this Policy carefully before submitting any personal information about yourself to us.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
When using this website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information such as your name, postal address, email address, date of birth, business name (in the case of a corporate membership), telephone number(s), payment information (bank details and credit card details, including the three-digit code that appears on the back of your credit card).
This information may be used for the following purposes:
· To register as a member with H2, to set up and manage your H2 membership account and to administer our services
· To manage your account for additional services that are available on a pay per use basis (classes, personal training, dry cleaning and laundry services and towel / locker hire)
· To send you newsletters and promotions and to conduct online surveys, prize draws, competitions and other promotions via email, telephone or post.
· If you apply for employment with H2, we will use the personal information you supply to process your job application
· Enforce our terms and conditions of use including carrying out security reviews to validate your identity, age, contact details and financial information
· To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
· For detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other criminal activity
To notify you about our products, services or special offers that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to contact you with details of our special offers, products or services that we think you might be interested in please tick the relevant box on any registration form that you complete, or contact us at the address below.
WEBSITE TRAFFIC DATA
We may also collect other information including but not limited to the URL you came from, IP address, your browser type, telephone area code where your computer is located and the pages of our website that you viewed. These statistics will not include any information that identifies you.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We value your privacy and do not sell your information to any third parties under any circumstances.
We may include announcements from partners or other third parties in some H2 communications, but we do not provide any of your Personal Information to third parties, except where required by law.
COMMUNICATING WITH YOU
We only send email or text messages to individuals who have requested that these mailings be sent to them, or as part of an ongoing relationship we have with an individual or business
· You have a right to control what communications, if any, that you receive from H2 and details are below of how to notify us of changes in your preferences or to unsubscribe in general
· Important notifications will at our discretion be proactively provided to Members, including any code changes to barriers, class cancellations, membership terms or bookings changes. These notifications may be sent by email, text message, post or any other appropriate means.
· H2 will maintain a list of people who have expressed an interest in receiving updates about club events, special promotions and offers. These can be sent by email, post or text message according to your preferences. You can subscribe to these updates at any time, and unsubscribe by following the instructions at the bottom of any update.
· Selected special offers and promotions from the online shop, special promotions which are catered to your preferences and interests
· In addition, you may reply to email or text messages from H2 requesting that your address be unsubscribed. Any request will take approximately 5 working days to process
· H2 will use email and/or text messaging to communicate with you if you use our Online Booking Service or make a purchase online.
· You can update your communications preferences at any time by following the convenient links located at the bottom of emails from H2.
A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer's hard drive. It is normally sent by a web server to you and enables the server to collect information back from your visit to our site. We may use them to do a number of things:
· Cookies help us to recognise you when you next visit our website and note the advertisements displayed to you. This allows us to tailor the advertisements we provide to your preferences.
· Cookies may be used to compile anonymous statistics related to the take up or use of services, or to patterns of browsing. A third party collects such data on our behalf to measure web site performance. Information collected is aggregated for reporting purposes. No personally identifiable information is collected by this service. The use of this service assists us in measuring and improving the structure and ease of use of our web sites.
· In order to comply with our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998, we will protect your Personal Information from unauthorised access, misuse, alteration or loss by using commercially reasonable security measures.
· If your Personal Information is accessed by an unauthorised third party, H2 will not be responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused as a result of such unauthorised access.
· Where you have supplied a username and password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
· Unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted to our site; any transmission will be at your own risk.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please contact us as below.
Telephone 0844 846 2777
Registered Office H2 Clubs Ltd, 14 Little Portland Street, London, W1W 8BN.